DATA RECOVERY South West London
You may have been told that your files are lost forever and that all those hours or days of hard work are for nothing. Or that those irreplaceable family photos will never be seen again. Do not despair! We can recover them in South West London !
At Dr.IT we specialise in Data Recovery and our technicians have many years experience in this field. We pride ourselves on our expertise and success rate in recovering data in 99.3% of all cases we have undertaken in South West London .
Data is rarely irretrievably lost, but in the unlikely event that we cannot recover your data, then rest assured that our ‘no fix, no fee policy’, means that you won’t pay a penny.
We have worked on and completed successful data recovery jobs on hard drives made by all the major manufacturers including Seagate, Western Digital, Maxtor, Samsung, Hitachi, Toshiba, Fujitsu, IBM, Buffalo, Freecom, iomega, Lacie, Transcend, Quantum, plus many others.
With all our jobs we will give you a quote for all our data recovery services, up front, so you know exactly how much you will be paying. We will also keep you informed of progress throughout the recovery process and in the unlikely event that the job becomes more complicated than anticipated we will contact you immediately and agree any additional costs before we go ahead.
Data can be recovered from any type of storage media, including:
- IDE (PATA) & SATA Hard Drives (1.8”, 2.5” & 3.5”)
- Solid State Drives
- External Hard Drives
- Raid & Server Systems
- USB Flash & Pen Drives
- Memory Cards & Camera Media Cards
- CD’s & DVD’s
Below are some of the most common causes of data loss or where data can become innaccessible:
- Corrupted Operating System.
- PC wont boot up or crashes when loading.
- Computer freezes or system restarts itself.
- Blue or Black Screen of Death.
- Virus, Malware, Spyware infections or a Desktop Hijack.
- Accidental Deletion of files or a lost pathway.
- Data needed back from a formatted (wiped) Hard drive / USB stick / memory card.
- Damaged media or a dropped external hard drive.
- Internal or External Hard drive no longer recognised by your PC.
- No power output from an external drive.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or any other form of data loss, TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE YOUR SYSTEM!
1) If there is mechanical damage then the more times it tries to boot up, then the more damage could be caused, potentially destroying or corrupting your data.
2) If you keep using your PC then data is being written onto the drive and could be overwriting sections of the drive where your lost data is stored, thus making it a harder job to recover.
3) DO NOT attempt to download any recovery or virus removal software off the internet, unless you are absolutely certain it is from a reputable source and that it will definitely do the job that you need it to do, with no extra cost. There is a lot of harmful software you can download, under the guise that it is virus removal software and a lot of recovery software that claims it is free, until you try and use it and then will ask you for a credit card payment. Do not be fooled, in most cases the software will not be successful.