Computer & Laptop Repair Services in Birmingham
Whether laptop, desktop PC or netbook, I assess your computer problem and then repair it. It doesn’t matter if it is hardware or software problem, I will find the root cause and offer you the very best, most cost effective solution. I deal with all sorts of IT hardware: laptops, printers, routers, WiFi equipment and network equipment. All of which I can diagnose and repair wherever possible.
- Laptop Windows Operating System (OS) Reinstallation
- Laptop Virus, Maleware, Spyware, Worm, Trojan Removals Pop-Ups
- Laptop LED/LCD Screen Replacement
- Laptop Hinges, Bezel, Trackpad, Keyboard Repair
- Laptop Liquid Spillage
- Laptop Motherboard and Power / DC Jack Repair
- Laptop Professional Cleaning
- Laptop Network Setup
- Laptop Data Recovery
- PC Hardware Repair / Troubleshooting
- PC Software Repair / Troubleshooting
- Improving Computer's Speed and Performance
- Desktop Windows (OS) Reinstallation
- PC Virus, Spyware, Malware, Trojan, Worm Removals
- PC Hard Drive & Memory Upgrade
- PC Broadband and Wireless Installation
- PC Internal and External Cleaning
- PC Motherboard and Power Supply Unit (PSU) Replacement
- All In One Desktop / PC Repairs
- Data Recovery & Backup Solutions
- Data Transfer Recovery of Lost Data / Files / Pictures
- Outlook emails Recovery
- Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Mobile Device Data Recovery
- Flash Drive Data Recovery
- SSD Data Recovery
- Notebook Data Recovery
- Data Erase from unused Hard Drives
- PC Data Backup and Recovery
- Virus removal
- Spyware removal
- Malware removal
- Spam removal
- Trojan Horse removal
- Identity Theft Protection
- Parental Control & Security Suites
See how I can help !
Computer Setup / Installation
I will turn your computer into the most efficient machine it can be by solving software conflicts, cleaning up files, and eliminating programs that drag down your computer’s operating efficiency. I’ll transfer data, set up your system software and hardware, get you connected to the internet, or just help you understand the various features of your new system, all in the comfort and ease of your home.
Computer & laptop repairs
From replacing damaged parts i.e. blown power supply (PSU) / damaged DC Jack Ports / failed Hard Drives / faulty memory (RAM), to repairing operating system crashes or a registry crash. Computers that won’t boot up or restart upon system failure. If the system is overheating and shutting down, or just if your computer or laptop is running slow. No job is too big or too small, with fixed fees for specific jobs, you always know up front how much you will pay for us to fix or repair your computer.
Data recovery (deleted files or damaged drives)
Data Recovery Service starts from as little as £50 for basic data recovery package. Data Recovery can be performed on Internal and external Hard Drives, laptop drives, SATA and IDE, USB Pen Drives, memory cards and camera media cards. Rest assured that all work undertaken involving personal data will be handled with complete confidentiality.
There are situations where the chance of data recovery is greatly reduced, that's why this service will never be guaranteed no matter the situation. I only know what data can be recovered once I try.
Virus and spyware removal
If you have been infected with a virus or harmful spyware and malware, I can remove it. It could be a Trojan, rootkit, heuristic, backdoor or worm virus that’s infected your computer, or your web browser or desktop has been hijacked. Common signs of virus infection are system freezes and program crashes, web pages redirecting, windows functions stop working and more and more commonly, a fake / rogue anti-virus scan running on start up. I’ve seen them all and removed them all. Once removed, our service will also repair any damage to the operating system, caused by the virus.
3 main reasons explaining
why to choose me
The best price
The hourly rate is £50 and most of the on site jobs are completed within one hour. I will never overcharge and will always go for the cost effective solution.
I will explain the problem and give you an estimated repair time. I also offer a Fixed Price Repair Service after initial analysis with free pick up and drop off service. I don't charge any additional fees for weekend or evening hours.
Same day repair
I offer same day computer repair service in Birmingham for most issues. Having more than 15 years experience in the field, I'm able to fix most computer & laptop problems the same day and many of them even within two hours of your drop-off.
Bring your device now and receive it back the same day ! *
* Depending of the number of booked customers or the severity of the problem. Also it can take longer if the part to be replaced needs to be ordered.
more than 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE in (and not only) : Virus removal, Dead laptops fixed, Lost files recovered, Broken laptop screen replaced, Laptop overheating issues resolved, Speeding up slow and old computers and anything computer related !
I worked in a variety of settings, encompassing both the public and private sectors and I specialize in fields such as data recovery, virus removal, or laptop repairs providing on-site services, but mostly off-site to reduce the cost of the repair. When possible, I protect the computer user's data and settings, so that, after repair, the user will not have lost any data and can fully use the device with little interruption.
A few on-site prices
- Virus & Spyware Removal + comprehensive system scan £30
- Hardware & Software installation & Check £20
- Laptop / PC Password removal / resetting £20
- Microsoft Windows Reinstallation / Repair / Upgrade / Drivers / Updates £50
- Laptop Screen Replacement (excluding parts) £30
- Laptop DC Jack Repair or Replacement (including parts if needed) £50 - £80
- Laptop Overheating Repair and optimisation of cooling system £50 - £80
- Laptop Liquid Damage Repair and complete internal cleaning £50 - £80
- Data Transfer to a Laptop / PC / HDD from a running operating system £30
- Data Recovery from a non-working operating system £50
- Initial Laptop / PC set up including WIFI / Dongle settings £30
- Home network setup (1 printer, 4 PCs or Laptops) £70